What you have…
Is a blundering mind.
What you are
Is a learning heart.
by Sri Chinmoy
———————————————————————————————————————————————Note! No one person represents any single type or way of learning – use all your senses to develop them further!
- Non-Flash Things for iPads, iPhones and other devices that don’t support Flash and Java
video by Anthony Fernando
- How to Learn English (answers.com)
- Are Online Dictionaries Phasing Out Their Printed Versions? (sixestate.com)
- TOOLS for help with English (guthan.wordpress.com)
- Skilled readers rely on their brain’s ‘visual dictionary’ to recognize words (theneuropathway.wordpress.com)
- Shakespeare’s Grammar May Be The Real Source Of His Genius (huffingtonpost.com)
- 16 Websites to Super Charge Your English Vocabulary (dumblittleman.com)
- WordVis – The Visual Dictionary (termcoord.wordpress.com)
- In praise of Wiktionary (aharoni.wordpress.com)
- Young learners attitudes towards the use of games in teaching English vocabulary (thinkingbookworm.typepad.com)
- Learn to Pronounce Difficult Words with the help of YouTube (labnol.org)
- 30 days: Using English Outside the Classroom (designerlessons.org)
- Vocabulary (lahwati.wordpress.com)
- Differences in English Translation: How Brits and North Americans see the world through different words. (termcoord.wordpress.com)
- George Lucas on Teaching Visual Literacy and Communications (educationalbrandon.wordpress.com)
- 10 top ways to learn English (jessiewessierabbit.wordpress.com)